When was the last time you checked what your favorite sanitary napkin is made of? The period usually starts between the ages of 11 and 14 and continues until menopause at about age 48 to 51. For nearly four decades, we are exposed to feminine hygiene products and their potential effects. Our skin, especially around the vaginal area, is highly permeable. That’s why it’s always best to invest in a good quality sanitary pad that keeps us free from health hazards. Jeunesse Anion Pads introduces you these red flag sanitary pad ingredients you should avoid to keep you safe from their effects:
1. Synthetic plastic materials – Industrial chemicals such as bisphenol A (BPA) and bisphenol S (BPS) are used to make certain plastics. These are also used in some sanitary pads as liquid absorbers to improve their functionality and softness. However, studies found that these release chemicals that are absorbed in the skin and higher the risk of menstrual irregularities, disrupts embryonic development, endocrine problems, congenital disability, and cancer.
2. Pesticide and bleach – We know that sanitary pads are made of cotton. A pesticide is sprayed to protect cotton crops. Pads made of cotton are going to be tainted as well, hence, the use of bleaching products. We don’t have to be scientists to realize that these potent chemicals have no place near our genital area. Pick sanitary pad manufacturers that value your womanhood.
3. Dioxin – Some sanitary pads make use of wood pulp. Wood pulp undergoes a process of bleaching in order to lighten its color and whiten the pulp where dioxins can be generated. Beware of this highly toxic compound it is even labeled as a persistent environmental pollutant. Worse, this substance is the bane of our existence since they’re produced through a variety of incineration processes from improper municipal waste to burning of trash, which causes a release in the air during natural processes such as forest fires and volcanoes. This is scarier than you think because dioxins are highly toxic and can cause reproductive and developmental problems, damage the immune system, interfere with hormones, and may cause cancer.
4. Fragrance chemicals – Fragrances are meant to combat the unpleasant smell of menstrual blood. It is composed of artificial colors, polyester, adhesives, polyethylene, polypropylene and propylene glycol, and contaminants linked to hormone disruption, cancer, birth defects, dryness, and infertility.
5. Dyes – Some manufacturers incorporate dyes approved only for externally applied products that are not supposed to be used on body parts covered by mucous membranes. They’re notorious causes of allergic reactions and irritations.
Hygiene, safety, and will work double duty for your protection are the top qualities every woman is looking for in a pad. Jeunesse Anion is guaranteed safe and is built with a top layer made of special non-woven material that mops up wetness in an instant. The inner layers are made from dirt-free and sterilized virgin pulp materials for additional softness. Of course, Jeunesse Anion is also made of special and non-toxic glue so as not to expose you from unwanted chemicals.
Each Jeunesse Anion Sanitary Napkin has a special anion strip that brings a lot of healing benefits. The anion strip in Jeunesse that emits negative ions help to reduce cramps and dysmenorrhea, fight against vaginal irritations and infections, and eliminate unwanted odor, with complete laboratory results by the Inorganic Nanomaterials Institute of Chemistry, UP Diliman.
Jeunesse Anion offers its five variants — ultra‐day pad, day pad non-wing, ultra-night pad, all-night pad, and panty liner. They all guarantee reliable protection, comfort, and convenience that you’ll love. For a hassle-free period, place your orders now on Lazada in this link where Jeunesse Anion is a bestseller and rated 5/5 by many users: http://bit.ly/2kr0XWt.
Wellgold International Inc. distributes Jeunesse Anion Sanitary Napkin and Liners. Jeunesse is available at Watsons, selected Mercury Drug and South Star Drug outlets, SM department store’s health and beauty section, Robinson’s Supermarket and selected department stores, Shopwise, Rustan’s Supermarket, Waltermart, Landmark Department Store, PCX stores, selected Metro Gaisano outlets, plus other selected stores in Visayas and Mindanao.
For more health tips, visit www.jeunesseanion.com and follow Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram: Jeunesse Anion. For inquiries, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 4701294.