The Body Shop: As communities around the world struggle with COVID-19, hand washing is consistently mentioned – even by World Health Organization guidelines – as one way to keep ourselves not only clean but safe and healthy. Constantly washing our hands though comes at a price resulting in dry skin. Excessive washing can strip hands of moisture leaving your skin feeling dry and tight.
The Body Shop
The good news is that The Body Shop has a range of moisturizing hand wash is the perfect addition to your bathroom and as protection to harmful bacteria. These 100% vegan hand washes lather up instantly and provide extra moisture whilst keeping hands clean and fresh. Here’s how you can pamper your hands:
- Drench your hands with the dewy scent of roses with British Rose Hand Wash that leaves your skin feeling fresh and smelling florally fresh infused with the essence of Community Trade handpicked roses from England and Community Trade organic cane sugar from Paraguay.
- The conditioning and purifying properties of Tea Tree Hand Wash will help hands wash away bacteria and feel squeaky clean. This refreshing hand wash is enriched with Community Trade tea tree oil from Kenya.
- Get an uplifting burst every time you wash your hands with Pink Grapefruit Hand Wash. Wake up your senses with its zesty citrus scent that leaves skin cleansed and smelling irresistible enriched with Community Trade sugar from Paraguay.
Follow along with the 10 steps for washing your hands:
- First, wet your hands with warm water.
- Apply 1-2 pumps of soap to cover your hands.
- Lather up by rubbing the palms of your hands together.
- Use the palm of one hand to rub the back of the other and clean in between the fingers.
- Rub your hands together making sure you clean in between your fingers.
- Rub the back of your fingers against your palms on both hand.
- Don’t forget your thumbs. Rub each one using your other hand.
- Rub the tips of your fingers on the palm of your other hand.
- Rinse your hands with running water.
- Dry your hands completely with a clean towel.
Join The Body Shop in lathering up to prevent and fight harmful bacteria and viruses. The Body Shop’s Hand Wash collection is available in all The Body Shop stores. The Body Shop now accepts SM Advantage Card for points earning and redemption, SM and Sodexo premium pass in all The Body Shop stores nationwide. The Body Shop self-care essentials are now available on Lazada, Shopee under The SM Store as well as ShopSM. Read: Homemade Beauty Regimen on a Budget
About The Body Shop. The Body Shop was founded in 1976 by Dame Anita Roddick in Little Hampton, England. The beauty brand pioneered corporate activism and was built on a philosophy that business can be a force for good. With its brand expression, Beauty with Heart, the company continues to be focused on five core values: Against Animal Testing, Support Community Fair Trade, Activate Self Esteem, Defend Human Rights and Protect The Planet. All products are created using the finest ingredients sourced from the four corners of the globe, which are not tested on animals and are 100% vegetarian. By far, the brand has been in the Philippine market for eighteen years with over 55 strategically located stores nationwide.