Lip tints, anyone? Cosmopolitan shares its ten favorite lip tints ‘as of the moment’ (this article was originally published in the Cosmopolitan website). “Our love for lip tints will never stop. There will not be a time when you can’t find a single tube of it in our makeup bags. Imagine, a product that you can use on your pout and cheeks? A definite lifesaver. Plus, they’re all long-wearing and come in ultra-flattering shades,” an excerpt from an article by Cosmopolitan. Obviously, the magazine is always on the lookout for the freshest finds they want to include in our daily makeup routines. Read: One Vitamin Every Woman Should Be Taking
Cosmopolitan’s 10 Favorite Lip tints
Here are some that made the list on Cosmopolitan:
- Peripera Ink Gelato. Feels lightweight on the cheeks and pout, but packs on serious pigment! Another plus: Its hydrating formula won’t ever make your lips get chapped.
- BLK Cosmetics Holiday All-Day Lip and Cheek Tint in Wine. The pigmented AF water tint now has a holiday-themed hue that we’ll want to wear all-year long. Put on a sheer layer for a pretty wine-stained pout or layer it on for a vampy lip.
- Skin Potions Sugar Flush Lip and Cheek Tint in Gingerbread, Peppermint Frappe, and Candy Cane. These rollerball tints deliver the most natural-looking flush. TBH, it was hard for us to choose one particular shade as a favorite. These are limited edition so you better hurry and stock up!
- Romand Juicy Lasting Tint. A beauty vlogger favorite, these tints have an almost gel-like formula that keeps your cheeks glowing and your pout moisturized.
- Happy Skin Kissproof Milky Lip and Cheek Tint in Under The Sheets. This delivers a warm-toned MLBB tint that looks great on Pinay complexions.
- Colourette Colourtint in Piper. Want coral eyes, lips, and cheeks? This matte multi-purpose tint can do it all!
- Moonshot Cream Paint Lightfit. We’re calling it: All of the shades in this collection are great MLBBs! The lightweight and creamy consistency bestows a dewy flush on the cheeks and a soft, blurred look on the pout.
- The Saem Saemmul Water Candy Tint. This tint provides a matte yet hydrating finish on the lips. Plus, you’ll love the fruity flavors, too!
- Innisfree Vivid Cotton Ink in Brown Tea Tulip. A mousse-like product you can count on when you’re into the gradient lip look. Dab two small dots on each cheek for a velvety flush.
- Benefit Cosmetics Gogotint. If you’re a fan of bright tints, you’ll love this cherry-red lip and cheek stain. Its milky consistency will never dry out your pout!